
Friday, December 03, 2010

I guess the reason Im feeling down lately is partly due to work and also about this person whom Im trying to avoid and forget. It's really hard to do so especially when you see the person all the time and you just can't stop thinking about it. It sucks when you know it's impossible for anything to happen between the two of you. I call it forbidden love. Haiz why do I have this problem? Why do I have to be different from everyone else? Am I curse or something? Im trying real hard to forget this feeling but the longer we get close and continue talking to each other the more harder It is to fight off the feeling. Avoiding is a challenge considering the person has been really nice & sweet to you. Im really tired putting on a mask and pretending that everything is normal infront of the person. A part of me would wanna let the person know on how i feel but Im really afraid that it might jeopardise our friendship & things will turn out bad. Im pretty sure the person doesn't share the same feeling as me. Oh man I just hope that I can still hold on a little longer. I'm definetly gonna do my best to forget! I have to! Arghh It's driving me nuts! It's affecting my appetite and sleep these days. Freaking annoying!
Weird post ever....