
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Sometimes I wonder where did I go wrong. Being a leader is really not easy and Im getting tired of problems I have to face. Just for once I wish things will be smooth and simple without any drama. Maybe Im being too nice or just working with selfish & unappreciative people. I don't know but if only I could turn back time I would definetly not choose to be here. I don't have any sergeant backing except for one as the rest are all regulars & in a different branch. I don't really have anyone to confide to, someone whom I feel comfortable sharing with my problems with. Wish I could have one close buddy. Guess that's the disadvantage going overseas working at a camp with so little people & the worst part is staying in a place where people eat people, covering their own asses, jealousy, gossip monsters & telling people not to stay close to whom & whom. How childish & lame some of them can get. Im not saying everyone's like that but some or should i say majority of them. Though there are great awesome people as well so thanks to this people that made my stay here a great one.
I was told last week that I have to extend my attachment here so instead of 9 months, now It will be for a year. 3 extra month to endure & I do now know whether I will be strong enough to carry on as soon new batch of people are coming which means new problems will arise & sadly the great ones are leaving soon. Hopefully the new 3SG will be good like my current one because If not than I really do not have anyone to depend on. Well for now I will just live life & remain positive. I will just try to deal with what ever that comes to me.
Well enough about work maybe Im just too emo about it right now. Off to something different. Fasting here in Brunei has been really awesome as time past pretty fast & the break fast timing here is faster compared to Singapore. But the bad part is the freaking weather. The scorching hot sun makes one thirsty really fast.
September is coming soon & I just can't wait for it because Im going back on the 17th till 30th September. Im excited to see my family & hopefully get the chance to meet all my close friends in Singapore. For once I just wanna see familiar faces in my life people & whom I can trust. I also can't wait to indulge on all the local Singapore delicacies that I've been craving for ever since I came to Brunei. Im so loooking forward to my home leave. One thing's for sure Im gonna pamper myself like a king & eat my heart out haha!
This question came back to me recently "When will i find love?". I do not know why I suddenly thought of that. It was pretty random. Im not really bothered by it but I am getting a little concern as Im turning 23 soon & Im still single. Guess I've been enjoying singlehood far way too much long. I just haven't met the "one" yet. Maybe Im fated to be unlove & be alone till I die? hmm....=|
Anyway I better stop here & end my depressing lame post as everything that Im going to say will be just a nother negative topic. Maybe I need to recover from this emoing and certain stuff that is pissing me off. Hopefully after the range tomorrow I will have the time to treat myself to a huge cup of Caramel Cheesecake Ice-Cream=).