
Tuesday, June 01, 2010
How i wish sometimes good things will remain forever but sadly it doesn't work that way in the reality world. Im already currently working in a new place and environemnt but now sooner or later I have repeat this process again including making friends with new people. It's not that i hate changes or anything but is just that Im kinda getting sick and tired of it. I've been going through so much changes not only in my personal life but also the journey I had so far in the army. It's really tiring but oh well I don't have a choice. Oh well as usual I guess I have to just take it positively & tell myself It's all part of gaining new experience.
Anyway enough about stupid work as my blog is starting to be about me complaining about my work all the time haha. Well this week is has been mostly about paranormal happenings in the camp. Im not sure why lots of supernatural stuff has been happening this week like the other day when we were clacking at the canteen, 2 of the guys went to smoke. While smoking one of the guy heard sounds of a women giggling & laughing loudly but surprisingly the other guy that was with him didn't heard anything. So both of them quickly finish up their cigarettes & head back.
Next was experience by the other team where their whole working area was clouded with frangipani scent in the middle of the night. The scent was really strong. Im sure you guys have heard stories where if you smell that in the middle of the night it means that that "thing" is nearby. Well i shall not elaborate more. My team including myself experience that the following day as well. Night time I was going around to switch on the block lights & crap the smell started to appear. It was pretty scary so I did a fast game & head back as soon as I can haha! The following night at around 4am in the morning, a couple of guys called to tell us that they heard noises & voices coming from the cookhouse. Just the day before the chef complaint that why all the items in the kitchen was arranged nicely on the floor where the night before the previous chef was on duty has already clean and arrange all the stuff nicely. How scary is that! We were told by the seniors chef here that normally the cookhouse lights are always to reaim on at all times or else the following day all the items in the cookhouse will be in a mess. So now i know the reason why no one dares to go to the cookhouse in the middle of the night.
There were a lot more that happen to my team members while they were on duty. Like there was one time while one of them was doing sentry, there was somehow a force pushing him. Another encounter was while they were talking about ghost stories in the middle of the night, out of a sudden they heard loud foots steps walking pass them. There was also one time where one of them was doing desk duty alone, he heard voices coming from the other room. So he went to check it out and to his surprise there was no one inside. We were also told by the last batch on what they had experienced before while on duty. They hear loud rock music coming from a empty building in the middle of the night. Muslim prayers sounds can be heard late at night & knocking sounds. Lights switch on by it's own & flushing sounds coming from the empty building. One of them also saw a human shape figure in the empty bunk & tapping sounds coming from the bunk windows. Some also experience someone touching their face when they are sleeping & also getting hug as well.
For me well so far I experience tapping sounds coming from my woom window but I just assume that It could be fallen tree branches or wind haha. I also experience hearing a little girl voice shouting at me around 6 in the morning. That really scare the crap out of me. But it all happen on the first week of my stay here but now so far nothing has happened to me so hopefully It would remain that way as Im sleeping alone in my bunk & Im mostly alone when im doing night duty at the desk.
Well I guess our camp is not that bad compared to the other camp as it's 10x worst & It's really a forested area and away from the city. Soon I will be going there and I will definetly share with you guys the ghost stories over there but till than Im just content with the paranormal activities over here haha!