
Saturday, May 08, 2010

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
First of all i would like to wish all Mother's especially my mom a Happy Mother's Day. Thanks for being a great mom! I love you=)
Hello to all again and Im back for another blog post. It's a Saturday but sadly Im on duty but it doesn't matter as at least I get to enjoy on Sunday instead. Things have been pretty alright so far and i hope that It will remain this way forever haha!
Lately I've been on a dvd marathon as I bought quite a number of movies as there were on offer and I was tempted to get more as the movies were new and cheap. For now I've just finished watching "The Backup Plan", "Bounty Hunter" & "Labor Pain" starring Lindsay Lohan. One thing great here is the cheap Dvd's & It's the main source of entertainment for us to kil time if we were to slack in camp. But i always find that my off days are really short as I would normally wake up at about 2pm after dismounting around 8.30am, shower, have lunch, head out or I would hit the gym and before you know It half the day is gone and It's already night time haha. I can't stay up too late as well as I have to report to work in the morning so that's pretty sucky. Time past slowly during my working days but real fast when it's my off day bloody Cheesebun haha! But Im not going to complain as to be honest Im beginning to adapt to the life here and I kinda like it. It's not crowded, slow pace & I don't have to always rush for time whenever Im out shopping. Currently me and a couple of friends have found this great eatery that serve pretty much similar to Singapore style of cooking & that will definetly be our new chill out place.
The other day I stumbled upon my photo album from my laptop & looking at them made me pretty upset. It reminded me of all the beautiful moments I had in Singapore especially with my family & friends. I really miss the fun I had & I just can't wait to go back home. My projected leave would most probably be on October but nothing is confirm yet but one thing is for sure I am not able to return during Hari Raya but It doesn't matter as It would be pretty cool to experience fasting & celebrating Hari Raya in Brunei with new people & environment. I wonder how It would be like so I shall wait & see. I have uploaded a couple of new photos in my facebook but Im unable to upload here as Im too lazy to edit and post it here haha. Well guess I will end here for now. Cya:)