I apologised for the lack of updates as i was busy & mostly due to the lost of my blogging bug. But i update my facebook regularly so if you wanna know the latest happening you can always check it out there. I don't really have the mood to blog nowadays as you all know my desktop was down & i have lost all my graphic design tools. But I guess im kinda gotten over it by now as life still goes on so no point crying over spill milk.
Lots have happened for the past few weeks & the most recent event was me extracting 4 of my wisdom tooth. Yup all 4 at once and thankfully everything went smoothly. It was pretty scary but it was a great experience getting to know how it's like being put to sleep. Currently im on 8 days mc and today's the 6th day. Till now im still on recovery but it still hurts and worst part is that i ran out of painkillers. I just can't wait to recover fully & munch on normal food! I really envy people eating burgers and biting a piece of chicken meat! Damn can't wait for that! So you guys should count yourself lucky for being able to eat normally. Now i've learnt to appreciate my teeth even more. Life will definetly not be meaningful if you can't eat good food haha. I also took some photos of the extracted tooth and uploaded it on facebook for memories haha.
Well the main entry for today post is about my Passing Out Parade in Sispec on 5th March 2010. Finally im a 3rd Sergeant and i pass out as a Military Policemen. The experience in Military Police Training School has been great though there were good and bad days but overall it was a memorable one indeed. Met with great new people & friends. Though they are some rotten ones but i won't bother about those haha. I will definetly miss the time i had over there all the fun and tiring training. Congratulations to us all for making it through! The 8 days of combine arms in Sispec was great too and it was pretty stressful for me as i was the syndicate IC. It was pretty challenging but fun as well. Met with new and old friends. It was nice catching up with my old mates and i definetly miss hanging out with them. Overall the experience in Sispec was great as we get to know each other formation and the things that they have to go through.
Now im left with waiting for the official date to fly off to Brunei as you guys know that im posted that for about 9 months or more. I manage to meet up with most of my friends but there are still more which i have not yet able to meet. Well hopefully i still got time. I will definetly miss my family and friends but oh well im sure time will pass pretty fast and before i know it im back in Singapore and ORD loh haha! Ok guess i will stop here for now and end the post with my belated pop photos:).
Name: Faris Age:25+ D.O.B: 29th Nov 1987 Horoscope: Sagittarius Email/Msn: Froze_87@hotmail.com Schools Attended:
Changkat Primary
Woodlands Ring Primary
Woodlands Ring Secondary
ITE Ang Mo Kio
Nanyang Polytechnic
Everything you see here were made by me using Photoshop CS2 unless
otherwise stated.
Credits to i-stock.
This blog is meant for me to express my thoughts, frustration etc.
Thank you for visiting.