
Friday, May 08, 2009
I did something unexpectable today which is cooking. Not instant noodles or frying an egg but a real decent meal for my family haha. I made Spaghetti today. Im surprise with myself today as i never cook before in my entire life and im not sure what made me somehow want to cook for my family today haha. It was tiring considering i slept only 2 hours the night before and i had to go to the supermarket in the morning. It was pretty easy but the only part that i hate is cutting the bloody onions. It seriously irritated my eyes but other than that everything was kool. I added some minced meat, mushrooms, green peppers & onions. I added some parmesan cheese for garnishing as well to make it more tasty.
The judges were my parents and i was glad that they love it. My dad even had 2 huge rounds haha. Success indeed:). At least now i prove my sister wrong haha.


