
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Goodbye 2008 and hello 2009. Well the year 2008 was again another challenging year for me but im glad that i got through it. The worst was definetly school as 3rd year was really stressful pack with lots of assignments, drawings, projects, reports & presentation & when study path was finally over i had to deal 3 months of attachment. There were good and bad days but well that's just life right it can never be smooth sailing all the time. I have experienced so much & learned from all the mistakes i've made on the year 2008. Hopefully i won't repeat them over again.
Well for the year 2009 i just hope that it will be a better year and hopefully i can pass my Final Year Project. New challenges awaiting as 2009 is the year where i finally graduate from Poly and i have to go for my National Service. Scared? well i am as im still kinda unfit haha but i have started training a little so hopefully i will improved but most importantly is good health & happiness. I didn't manage to find love but maybe in the year 2009? Oh well maybe im just too fickle minded. I just hope that i will find the right one some day.

As for today, when to Jurong Point to catch "Twlight" with a couple of friends. Yup it's definetly a great movie. I love it! No wonder all 4 of the book is so popular till every Popular bookstore outlets doesn't have the stock. I guess im gonna get them when the stock arrives. After the movie, we went to grab a bite and slack for a while.
And this post is for "reader"(who ever you are) asking me to post about Wee Tiong's Birthday Celebration on the 6/12/2008. Well here you go:


