
Monday, December 01, 2008

Yesterday was a memorable day for me as my good friends from my workplace organised a celebration for my 21st birthday after work. I was seriously surprised. Had a great time & i felt really honoured as Wendy, Jian Yong & Kevin came to celebrate too:). There were lots of food & a delicious birthday cake. The most embarassing part for me was that they bought me an Adidas Watch! I almost died of heart attack. I was so touched as so many people contributed to get me this gift. There's too many names to mention. Well to those that contributed, thank you all so much! You guys are great! Now i have 2 adidas watch haha:D

Not forgetting my english Department colleagues(Jasmine & Su Wei) for getting me an awesome wallet, Mee Yin for getting me the book "Yakuza Moon" which i planned to buy on that day & Jenny for the beautiful box of Candies. Thank you guys so much!
I also wanna thank to those who celebrated with me in advanced & to those on the actual day. There's just too many names to mention and especially to you mother farkers for giving me a
painful birthday beating LOL! Bloody cuckoos sabotaging me at Clarke Quay. LOL!
Even though my huge kick ass bbq birthday chalet celebration was cancelled but i had the most awesome 21st birthday that anyone could ever asked for. I got to celebrate with my family, all my friends & working colleagues. I feel so thankful & blessed.
Birthday Cakes:


23rd Nov was Casey birthday. I got her a photoframe and created a birthday design for her: