
Sunday, June 08, 2008

Finally im having my 2 weeks of school break. But too bad that Im aren't able to enjoy it fully as it's not really meant for enjoying but rather to study. Once school reopens i will have 4 common test. Crap!
Weekends as usual im working. Sometimes working is like a sweet escape for me as i can forget about school and life. I feel more calm and peaceful when im at work even though it can get intense sometimes but it still has that nice feeling. I kinda wonder why everytime i go to work on the weekends, i kept seeing this same particular person at the same cabin. Same timing same place. Weird=|.
Oh ya last Friday, I finally got to watch my favourite movie. "The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian". Went with Margaret & Kai Fen at Amk Hub to watch it as Margaret has never been there before. And hell yeah the movie is still as awesome as ever! I love it! I definetly give it a 5/5 stars. I guess i will end here as i have to finish up my assignment which i have to email it by 12am. And it's 12.43am now=/.