
Friday, April 25, 2008

I guess it's time for me to get a new handphone as the current one that im using is dying on me. The battery is dead as it drain really fast and the keypad for button 1, 2 & 3 no longer works. But thankfully my subscription plan has ended and i received a $100 voucher. Right now, im having problems deciding which handphone i wanna get. So far i have pick out my top 4 phones:

I have asked so many people for their opinion and instead of giving me a better idea, it got me even more confused. K850 & N82 is more into camera. Im not sure whether i need a good camera phone as i seldom take photos. I love LG k820 design but it has limited functions. N81 might be the right choice for me as the sound quality is good, i really like the Cobalt blue casing and the cool part is that it has a Navi wheel interface. Oh well hopefully i will make a decision by Saturday. Im also thinking of getting a PSP so at least during my long breaks or boring long lecture, i can occupy myself with gaming. Im hoping my pay for this month will be alot and please do not take away too much for my CPF!(-_-) And this year, it will be my first time getting the GST package. I got a total of 500 bucks but too bad i can't get it all at once. I will be getting a portion of it by end of this month and another 2 at some other months. Too bad im getting 150 bucks first:( they should just give me all! Never mind at least there's something right?