
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Went to Woodland Central Sheng Siong supermarket with my sister today to get some stuff. As we were making our way to the basement, i noticed a wallet lying on the floor. My sister told me to leave it there but since there wasnt anyone looking i went ahead to pick it up.
So i open up the wallet and i was shock to see so many $50 notes. I counted and there was
$544 inside the wallet! There was also his NRIC card, Driver's Licence, Insurance Card, Malaysia Marriage card, Credit cards, Atm card, Maybank Atm card, Ez Link card and Guardian Privilege card, couple of name cards and his wedding photo. Damn this guy really have so many stuff inside his wallet lol.
Knowing how frantic I would be if I lost my wallet, i decided to return it back to the owner. Even though im broke this month but i rather be poor rather than being dishonest and taking something that doesn't belongs to me. So after shopping, we headed to the Police Station to make a report.
I received a call from the owner just now. He thank me a lot and told me how honest i was for not taking anything and reporting it to the Police. He ask me where i was schooling and he told me how he came to realised that he had lost his wallet. I couldn't remember the rest as we talk quiet a lot. He even said that my school should be proud to have a student like me and i laugh and make a puke sound haha. He made my day. I lost my wallet once few years back and no one return it back to me
=/. What a damn lucky guy! Doing a good deed really feels good:)