
Saturday, January 26, 2008
where is the love?.....
Was chatting with Anton & Dj the other day about why guys like to smell and touch the girls hair as Dj wanted to know the reason. My answer is because girls hair has this fragrant scent and touching and feeling a girls soft long hair gives you that nice feeling. I felt sad as it reminds me of all my past relationships where i would normally do that with my exes and i really miss the feeling of love. I miss the nice warmth when we hug each other and smelling her neck. Dj, that's the place to smell not armpit ok lol!
It has been almost 3 years of being single and ya it is awesome but sometimes i envy seeing people who has found their other half. It doesn't bothers me or anything as being single for now is great as you have freedom and no commitment. But i do hope to find the one some day as i don't wanna die and grow old all alone. So far, i have been in 3 relationships and all didn't have a happy ending. I don't wish to rack up the past as what's in the past is in the past. Sometimes im worried if i will ever find someone i love and will love me back too. I wasn't bless with good looks or being a billionaire son so finding that special companion won't be easy. There were some who was interested in me and im really honoured but the feeling wasn't there and im still not ready to start a relationship so im really sorry for rejecting. What's the matter with me? when will my heart will ever start to open again? I really hope someday i will find my other half who is able to open up my broken heart and make me feel what love is all about.