Last Saturday, i had an outing with my friends as we plan to celebrate Kai Fen and Audrey birthday in advance. We went to Marina to catch a movie first. We kinda had to decide which movie to watch as some wanted "Bee Movie" & some "The Game Plan". End up we pick "The Game Plan" as majority prefer watching a non animation show. While waiting for the movie to start, we headed to the arcade to play some games. I have to say that we definetly pick the right movie as i seriously recommend you guys to catch it as it's bloody good! Its hilarious, nice to watch and touching. I rate 5/5 stars:)
After the movie ended, we shop around for a while as we made a 6pm reservation at Seoul Garden and it was still kinda early. The steamboat was fun and delicious as we were spoilt for choices haha as it's all you can eat so we decided to try every single one of them. I finally tried to eat this sushi which i dare not try in my entire live. I forgotten what it's call its like a sushi with raw salmon on top of it. My friends all kinda force me to try as they say it's delicious(-.-) and so i did and i must say that the taste is so raw! Thank god i didn't throw up haha! I love sushi's but not those super raw ones. But overall it was fun.
Once we were done, it's cake cutting time. Kenny bought a Swensen ice-cream cake for the two birthday ladies. We were all so bloated but some how our stomach manage to save some room for the cake.
After the delicious dinner, we played pool! I haven't played real pool for ages! I normally play from my handphone or lappy. But i prefer not to play real pool as i suck at it haha. Ok enough of typing i will just let the pics do the talking...
$BlogItemBody$>
Name: Faris Age:25+ D.O.B: 29th Nov 1987 Horoscope: Sagittarius Email/Msn: Froze_87@hotmail.com Schools Attended:
Changkat Primary
Woodlands Ring Primary
Woodlands Ring Secondary
ITE Ang Mo Kio
Nanyang Polytechnic
Everything you see here were made by me using Photoshop CS2 unless
otherwise stated.
Credits to i-stock.
This blog is meant for me to express my thoughts, frustration etc.
Thank you for visiting.