
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
rAnDOmmMMm......
Sorry for the lack of updates. Been super busy and lazy to blog haha. School is alright today as Monday is a easy day. Just 2 lectures and 3 hours of semestral project. The lecture is damn boring as usual. Today's a weird day for me as i was feeling cold the whole day and headache! On the way home, i decided to stop by the new Starbucks at the Civic Centre. Finally it's available near my area:D! Always have to go to town if i wanna drink the coffee. So i ordered this caramel erm...im not sure what's the full name. After drinking it, my headache stop! Haha weird!

I decided to play back 2moons as some of my friends now are taking the same character as me and we are now the segnale team! haha...pics below:

Oh ya my friend told me to check out this website call
"My Heritage". It's a website where you upload your pics and it will compare your face and see which celebrities you resemble. I did it twice. I don't think any of them look similar as me haha but who cares it's just for fun...Pics below:


Ok im gonna stop here im too tired to blog. I will post my Hari Raya outing with my friends last Saturday some other time when im free. I have upload some of the pics at my friendster. Alright signing off~~