I couldnt sleep last night and so i decided to play with photoshop. I was organizing my folders went im came across my received files folder. It contains old pictures of some of my friends and family so before i delete them, im giving some of them long blonde hairs MUahaha~ Some may not be perfect but who cares right? lol! (sorry to all the victims ya =P)
My sis will kill me if she saw this lol:P
hmm this may not look perfect but it's still funny haha:D
Cool!
Stylish!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
This is my favourite! I think it's one of the best that i made.
wakakaka~~
How can i destroy my darling pic right? so i just improved the pic and added extra highlights to her hair.
ok ok don't say im very bad. I also did one on myself(-.-) Happy?? lol..
Haha this happens when its already 4am and your still awake. Sorry again to all the victims=D.
$BlogItemBody$>
Name: Faris Age:25+ D.O.B: 29th Nov 1987 Horoscope: Sagittarius Email/Msn: Froze_87@hotmail.com Schools Attended:
Changkat Primary
Woodlands Ring Primary
Woodlands Ring Secondary
ITE Ang Mo Kio
Nanyang Polytechnic
Everything you see here were made by me using Photoshop CS2 unless
otherwise stated.
Credits to i-stock.
This blog is meant for me to express my thoughts, frustration etc.
Thank you for visiting.