
Monday, September 10, 2007
Something never before in my life happened today.
-
-
-
I caught a thief!!
HAHA!!!
The person was stealing a book.
&
Lastly...
-
-
I had a silver tongue today!
I don't know why i suddenly became super friendly to this lady...
Regarding a computer book that she needs...
I told her confidently that the book is really good as she wanted something that is easy to understand...
I showed her the content, explained the contents page by page & why the book is the best among the rest..
She bought the book without hesitating:D
The book cost $51+
She was really satisfied and praised me haha=P
I normally don't dare to talk like those promoters who convince & makes you wanna buy the items that they are promoting..
I guess my self-confidence is evolving??
HAHAHA ya right!
Okay time to play 2moons! Haven play for so long..
Alot of my frens level are so high now! damn!
Ok Cya ppl~~