
Monday, July 09, 2007
Thought of playing
Scion Of Fate as my friends have been bugging me to play as i haven't touch it since...forever? but too bad i can't as im not sure why the hell am i not able to login! It keeps saying that i have entered the wrong password. I click on the lost password link so they resend me the password to my email. Guess what? It's exactly the same as what i type for the past few mins! Oh well what a bummer maybe next time ok Patrick & Perry? haha...i will see the guild next time and redo the logo some other day.
School is ass today(as usual). 8am to 11am lab lesson sux as the teacher is always being a #@#@+*&*$. You get the picture so I shall not elaborate any further. MIS lab lesson is confusing & CNC lesson is still tough. MIS tutorial is boring and MIS lecture is also damn boring haiz:( I was so bloody damn tired today, i couldn't concentrate in class! I should have crash early last night haha..
Finally i have the time to shop for a shoe as i requested to off on Sunday. Went to Queensway as i never been there before with my friend. On our way there, something happen inside the train. There's this woman who kept walking everywhere inside the train. It was pack at that time and she kept saying "EXCUSE ME" rudely. When she wanted to go to the entrance of the train, she shouted "EXCUSE ME" loudly to this guy and the guy bag accidentally hit her and she scolded "KNN" & "CCB" loudly(-.-"). The guy said something back but i forgotten what he said. Everyone looked and kept quiet. Me and my friend was laughing our ass off haha..what a loonatic bitch. So when we reach queensway, we entered all the shoes shop and i must say that i was spoilt for choice. I tried lots of Adidas and Nike shoes but none was suitable or interest me. Long story short, we entered the last shop and finally i found something that was alright so i bought it. It's a brown adidas shoe. It cost around 80+ bucks. Not that costly. After we were done, went to lot 1 to meet some of our friends there, had lunch and head home.
Don't you guys thing that the weather is getting worst? It's so damn HUMID! I perspire like crazy almost everday when im on my way to school. So instead of walking, now i always take the bus to the mrt station. I guess sooner or later my face will turn to this:

LOL!Okay okay! im exaggerating=P. Global Warming is geting worst. Speaking of global warming, Im sure u guys heard of Live Earth right? I seriously don't see the motive of having a 24hrs concert? Oh well what ever...I think i better go crash now or im gonna be late for school tomorrow cya~