
Friday, June 01, 2007
Random....School ended at 12pm today as my afternoon lecture is cancel :D. Went to the salon to layer my hair. Decided to redo my back so finally my V shape is gone. I already watch Shrek 3. It was alright. The humour is still there but it's not as great as Shrek 1 & 2 to me. Overall it's hilarious and still a great movie to watch.
Yesterday, me and my family went to the airport to sent my sister off. It's so cool going to London University for 11 days. Here i am still stuck in Singapore struggling with school & work. I so need a holiday haha:).I have done the new blog design. It turn out to be a dark theme again haha. Black & Gray. I don't really like it but i will still use it as im sick of this current layout. There are some problems with the alignment and coding. I think it will be up either tonight, tomorrow or next week.
Look how time flies, its already Week 7 of my semester and next week is the last week of school. 2 weeks of study break and after that Common Test! Crap! But right now im worried about next week. I have 2 Lab test and im not prepared. Luckily i requested not to work tomorrow as i really have to start revising my lab notes. Hopefully i can do the lab test on Monday. Wish me luck~~