
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
NYP STUDENT's WITH WEIRD FASHION!Haha...the title says it all! Me and my kakis(dj & nisha) normally see people wearing nonsense clothings. Are they going to school or wat? HAHA! 1 of my Eg2004 lab tutor is also 1 of the victim as he likes to wear this pink pouch! LOL! It was so embarassing when i took their pics as i would be like walking behind them and try to snap a shot. The passer-by's would look at me and they will think im
CRAZY! haha! =P Btw, my classmates Li Jie & Patrick drew a pic of our boring lecturer Edmund. Well the Pics are below enjoy~












For what I’ve done,
I start again,
And whatever pain may come,
Today this ends,
I’m forgiving what I’ve done…
I’ll face myself,
To cross out what I’ve become,
Erase myself,
And let go of what I’ve done…