
Sunday, May 13, 2007

First Of all, I wanna wish Wendy a "HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!!".
May All Your Wishes & Dreams Come True!
p/s hope u like the pig and cake=P
Kinda regret going to work today as there was so many stuff to do. But it's still alright as i guess im already used to it. Money's doesn't fall from the sky. You have to work your ass off for it. Just finish listening all the songs from Linkin Park new album "Minutes To Midnight". I know you guys will be like "WHAT THE HELL?!? THE ALBUM IS OUT ON THE 14th OF MAY!". Haha well my fren Jian Yong downloaded the whole album & of course i will borrow haha. So i guess i won't be buying the album=X. I must say that the album freaking rawks! So far i really like all of the tracks especially "Leave Out The Rest", "Shadow Of The Day" &"What I've Done". Their new album is kinda different from all of their previous album. I don't know how to describe it but i really recommend you guys to get the album:)
Yesterday after school, i headed to Lot 1 to meet Yee Lin as i wanna borrow the Mp3 Editor Cd from her. I haven't been there for quite a long time. Chat with all the staff there. Shock to see my fren lili as her tummy is big now as she's pregnant. She really look different as in from a small girl to a small looking mummy HAHA! I really can't believe how different she look. People might mistake her as a underage mother=X LOL! Than chatted wif Jenny & Hwa Nian. I was force to have lunch wif them(-_-"). First i ate lunch wif Hwa Nian. I had my favourite Black Carrot Cake=P Really miss it a lot. Chatted a lot, once we were done now i have to eat wif Jenny. Haha so now i had lunch wif Irene, Jenny & her son. Had my favourite dessert(beancurd) at tis hawker centre. We chatted alot too haha! Than i dunno why we suddenly talk about that incident:( Haizz all the bad memories came back to my mind again. What Jenny said was true and i should have....... Erm its best not to talk about it anymore. This is a really dog eat dog world!
Oh well enough about the unpleasent past. Now just live for the future. Due to work & school, I miss so many of my favourite tv shows, no time for my online game, going out wif frens,gyming, revise my school work & photoshop. Hmm i really must start studying coze this semester is really tough. I don't understand almost all of the modules:( Im really worried but im just tooo lazy to study!(as usual). ARGH!!!! I better wake up man! This is 2nd year FARIS no more playing around! I really hope i will somehow understand all the modules! Even now im having problems wif semestral project. I need ideas for an invention. Hopefully our "Door peep hole" invention works if not me and my team are so screwed:( GOD HELP ME!!! Well i better go crash now im working in the morning tomorrow. Gd Nite~