
Friday, March 02, 2007
YAHOO!!! FINALLY! Exams are over!! Feeling so damn Farkin happie man! but nt sure bout the result though....Seriously, tis Semester im so cock up man....too much slacking & dun even bother to open the books...haiz:( I only studied a few days before exams...hopefully i can pass man! The module which im so freaking worried is Computer Programming, Maths & THE MOST WORST MODULE EVER: EG1074...tis is one hell of a farkin shit module man! so hard! i only can do a few Q's during the exams but for the rest, all i can say is GONE CASE! Hopefully my common test,lab reports,log book, assignments, lab test will help me or else im so dead!! I dun wanna repeat man!! I dun wanna redo everything again! 1 semester of tis module is so enough man!! Oh ya, i wanna say thx to Brandon, Eddie & LiJie for your help! especially brandon! thx again man:)
Oh well enough bout school, hopefully i will pass all my modules....Well the reason i haven't blog for so long is due to enjoying, work, laziness & doing the class blog! Finally i have done the class blog. Click Here to check it out. I kinda like the design, it has that classic black & white theme. And also finally, i did dj a blog design too but she hasn't put it up yet. I haven't touch my photoshop for so long & thankfully i still kinda remember the stuff...Now holidays are here, Im planning to start back making graphics using photoshop, make more animations & if i have time, i wanna start making flash again:)...And I also wanna enjoy!! Always work, sch,work! Tis month i dun tink i will be working that much as they are kinda cutting on part timers...i guess they are on budget or sumtink...wat ever man i dun giv a shit haha coze its a good thing! i can enjoy! wanna hang out wif frens, watch movies,gaming, photoshop & chilling chillies at home(^-^)!! Ok im gonna stop here...SAYONARA~