
Friday, March 23, 2007
Was super late for work today.
I thought i start in the afternoon.
Receive a call from Jian Yong.
Was super shock.
Im suppose to work FULL today.
Morning till closing.
Damn it!
Quickly got ready and rush to work.
There's no one at my department in the morning.
My sup was at a meeting.
Haiz so careless of me.
But its ok.
I guess its all because of last night.
Was chatting with haikal,ayu,onn & haikal fren.
All of us chat, joke and talk about lots of stuff.
It was really fun.
Till didn't realise the time
Its 4am!
Right now we are chatting again.
Its really fun chatting with them:)
Ayu is the best love doctor that u can find for free.
haha jk:P
Oh ya results out.
and..
I pass:).
Thank god:)
2nd year here i come!
I really have to buck up.
No more slacking.
Always say but no action.
Haha.
Well finally im off tomorrow.
Been working 4 days straight.
Work been crazy lately.
Too many stuff to do!!!
Haiz:(