
Friday, February 02, 2007
YoZ peepz! sorry for not blogging for a while...tis week has been a crazy week for me!! Deadlines, presentations & test...but im glad its all over!! Well finally all the madness is over!! well almost all, there's still maths test nxt week, my maths quizzes to settle & final exams are around the corner...
Ok enough about that, let me blog about yesterday! Yesterday was my Computer Prog & Communication Skill presentation. It was fun & weird haha! coze we had to wear formal...which i really hate but no choice & everyone looks really good wearing formal haha:P...so had our Computer Prog Presentation 1st...it starts at 8am! haiz had to wake up so early in the morning and present*faint*....I was really worried as our code wasn't quite ready & there were some errors...but thx god the prob was solve! Anyway, there was still some prob but during presentation, we tried not to show the problem & the teacher said that we present it very well! Really wanna thx Shi Jie(my partner), Junlong(for the code) & Shi Jie bro for all of their help:) I would like to say "fei chang gan xie"...& thx to Brandon for sending a feedback to the In charge regarding Com Prog as our class dun understand the module at all!! So they let us extend the Com Prog project till 14 Feb 07!! two more weeks yeah!! we can redo our prog and make it complete:P
Well after that, we wen for our lunch and head to the library to prepare our speech for our com skill presentation...luckily i manage to finish up my powerpoint slides the day before...blah blah blah & finally its time to present! Im surprised to see the ways my classmates present! I nv see that side of them b4 haha... Some were fun, funny, good, interesting, boring, but everyone did well:) blah blah blah..& finally its time for me to present! haha...once i start to present, i began to feel shy & afraid haha!! damn it man, end up i didn't read the speech that i have written on my card! I still haven't quite overcome stage fright yet haha...Oh ya the topic that i was presenting is my hobby which is photoshop...I showed them wat photoshop can do...i did quite a few funny pics of my classmates & luckily everyone like it & they laugh haha...even my teacher laugh too:P....and finally its over:D i gt a B+...ok la as long its all over im happy:)....



(One Of the Funny Pics I Did of my Classmates)
(One Of the Animations I Did For The Presentation)
And as for today, had my Eg1215 lab lesson in the morning...so freaking boring & today sux coze there's Comp Prog test!! tis is one of the module that i hate coze it's so hard!! Almost everyone in my class dun understand this module! I didn't study at all for this module..Only study for a while during break & maths lecture just now...Well the paper was quite difficult for me...well i just anyhow do..I'm not really sure if im gonna pass or not but i really hope i would as i dun wanna repeat this module again!! Well i better go crash nw..hav to work tomoro & my sup told me tht there's a lot of work to do tomoro!! Haiz CRAP!! cya~